Copywriting for your websites business success!
You run a great business, you are an expert in your field, and you want an effective copywriting service to deliver on your business’s finer points.
iNet knows that it is one thing to attract visitors to your website; it is another thing to have them stay on the site and decide to contact you, purchase your products or subscribe to a membership service.
You attract visitors through a combination of good search marketing and the look of your site. You keep visitors by a combination of looks, ease of use, functionality and content.
Many businesses underestimate the importance of well-written, targeted content on a website. A website must have content that says to a visitor, “read me”, and then “buy me.”
In a landing pages environment, you want the messaging to be on point, so you attract the RIGHT subscriber, promoted offer, or sales enquire. Quantity is not key but rater quality that is built into the copy of your landing pages.
A typical scenario is that a website is professionally developed for a business. The content is then provided by the business owner (who fits the job among the hundreds of other things that need to be done at the time), or the content is designated to someone in the business who has a “few minutes to spare.”
This often leads to:
- Content that is inward-looking, focusing on the business rather than the customer – written from the business’s perspective rather than what the typical reader wants to know.
- “Not seeing the wood for the trees” – because the writer is so intimately involved with the business, it is difficult to be objective about content and messages.
- Too much content and losing the visitors’ interest.
- Lack of clarity and sales focus – not maximising the opportunities that the website presents.
- Inconsistent messages and language, particularly where there is more than one writer.
- Inconsistent structure in the way messages are delivered – the website content can appear piecemeal.
- Content that is too technical and which includes industry jargon.
- The need to re-write and re-hash content sooner rather than later.
At iNet, we offer an expert copywriting service that ensures that you avoid these pitfalls and that your website will have the wow factor when it comes to marketing your business online. It is nothing less than your business deserves.
Considering the points above and your time’s cost, having a professionally written website is very cost-effective and affordable. We also do not doubt that you will achieve a better overall result.
All Copywriting Agencies are different, and that’s a good thing. Talks to us to see why iNet Digital will fit your needs; we are not after everyone, just the ones who want great copy that’s not plagiarised and is on point from the get-go. Call now on 02 9594 1087 or enquire online.
#Fact: Wikipedia tells us, “Copywriting is the act or occupation of writing the text for the purpose of advertising or other forms of marketing. Written content that aims to increase brand awareness and ultimately persuade a person or group to take a particular action.”